A serious injury can infiltrate nearly every aspect of your life. While expensive medical care may be the first thing that comes to mind, it can also make it impossible to work, limit your mobility and diminish your ability to enjoy life.
For these reasons and others, some people who were injured because of another person's negligence choose to file a personal injury claim. At the Law Offices of Magnuson Lowell P.S. in Redmond, we know how difficult the aftermath of an injury is. We will fight to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
In Washington, there is no cap on damages for personal injury awards. We will strive to obtain a fair and favorable award on your behalf.
What Type Of Compensation Is Available After An Accident?
Personal injury claims exist to help accident victims seek recompense from negligent parties. Depending on how you were injured and the extent of your injuries, multiple types of damages are available through a personal injury claim:
- Medical bills: A successful personal injury claim may ensure that all medical bills — past and future — related to the accident are covered.
- Lost wages: Sometimes an accident leaves you unable to work either temporarily or permanently. If this is true in your case, you can seek compensation for lost income.
- Property damage: You may be compensated for damage to your vehicle or other property.
- Pain and suffering and other noneconomic damages: Many accidents lead to emotional distress. If you are not able to enjoy life the way you used to or your spouse is no longer able to provide the same level of companionship, you may receive compensation.
- Punitive damages: Compensation awarded as punishment to the negligent party is possible in some situations, but rare.
Aggressive, Detail-Oriented Guidance For Seeking Damages
At our firm, we take personal injury matters very seriously. We know that your life and your family members' lives have been upended by your injury. Your attorney will carefully review every detail of your case to aggressively pursue maximum compensation for your injuries.
Call Us Today To Learn More
To arrange a free consultation with one of our lawyers, please call us at 425-242-4021 or 888-312-9484. You may also complete an online contact form instead.