Exploring Your Options After Your License Has Been Suspended

When an individual is charged with drunk driving in the state of Washington, he or she faces two separate court cases: the criminal case to address the DUI/DWI charges and a Department of Licensing (DOL) hearing to address driver's license suspension.

The law firm of Magnuson Lowell, P.S., represents clients in DUI/DWI cases, addressing both the criminal portion of the case as well as the license suspension portion. If you have been charged with drunk driving for the first or subsequent time and wish to protect your license, please contact a suspended license attorney from our firm to learn how we can help. We assist clients in Bellevue, Redmond and the surrounding areas of Washington.

Did you know? Even if you are not convicted of DUI/DWI, you can still lose your driver's license. Your criminal case and license suspension hearing are two separate procedures. Work with an attorney who can help you address both components of your case.

Driver's License Suspension: How We Can Help

Depending on what your blood alcohol content was at the time of your arrest, you may face license suspension for a period of 90 days or more. If you refuse to take a breathalyzer or blood test, your license may be suspended for a year.

If you wish to save your license, you will need to file a request for a hearing before the Washington State Department of Licensing within 20 days of your arrest — otherwise your license will automatically be suspended.

Our law firm can represent you during the Washington State Department of Licensing hearing and any other proceedings relating to your DUI/DWI charges. It is important to act quickly and seek help from a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible, as more options are available early in your case.

Contact A Redmond License Suspension Attorney For Legal Help

Contact our offices in Redmond, Washington, for help protecting your driver's license. We will use the experience of our criminal defense attorneys to fight for the best possible outcome in your case. You may also call us for a free phone consultation at 425-242-4021 or 888-312-9484.