Representing Clients in the Seattle Area
The Law Offices of Magnuson Lowell, P.S., in Redmond, Washington, has been providing intelligent, cost-effective legal services for individuals and businesses since 1990. Our firm is recognized by clients throughout Washington and nationally for our commitment to resolving legal matters efficiently and at a reasonable cost.
We are litigation attorneys who focus our legal attention primarily in the areas of family law, criminal defense, personal injury and business law. We take pride in the work that we do and genuinely want to help our clients resolve their disputes. Contact our Bellevue attorneys for help today.
Free Telephone Consultation With a Seattle lawyer
We Accept Major Credit Cards — Payment Plans Available
Our lawyers come from a broad range of personal backgrounds and legal experiences. We rely on the knowledge of our entire team to resolve your legal matter. At Magnuson Lowell, P.S., we know that hiring a lawyer is something that most people try to avoid. Let's be honest. It is not on top of your list of fun things to do. Our goal is to make your legal experience as smooth and pleasant as possible.
Areas of Focus
We represent clients in the following areas of the law:
- Divorce and family law: From our office in Redmond, we represent clients in all types of family law matters, including divorce, child custody or parenting plan arrangements, alimony, child support issues, domestic partnerships, post-divorce modifications, and related matters.
- Criminal defense: If you have been charged with a felony or misdemeanor crime, including DUI, drug charges, shoplifting, domestic violence crimes, theft crimes, violent crimes, or another crime our Bellevue criminal defense lawyers are ready to provide aggressive, effective representation to protect your rights and future.
- Personal injury: If you have experienced serious personal injury and others are at fault or have lost a loved one from a wrongful death incident, contact us to arrange a complimentary consultation today.
- Business law: If you are pursuing your dream of starting your own business or have contract law needs for your family business in Washington, we can help.
- Estate planning: Wills, trusts, guardianships, and other estate planning tools can help families plan for the future, protect assets, and minimize tax consequences.